Funny bug...

I am using last snap from gnome (gnome-core-1.1.8.1,
gnome-applets-1.1.8), with sawmill.

I don't know how to explain exactly, but by clicking on the line
that is at the very top of of menu or a submenu of a panel, this menu
appears in a window, and stays on the display until I close it. But If
I iconify it, the panel application is iconified : no more panels, no
more Menu panel, no more tasklist, nothing.

I suppose that the panel application appears then in the tasklist
applet  ;-)

By luck I have access to the task list through the sawmill popup...

--
Julien Gilles.