Re: gnome-core 1.1.7 requirements
- From: Ali Abdin <ALIABDIN aucegypt edu>
- To: Herman Roozenbeek <hermanr mailroom com>
- Cc: Gnome list <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gnome-core 1.1.7 requirements
- Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 09:38:14 +0300
gdk_pixbuf should be in the same place as GNOME, as far as i know.
On Tue, 4 Apr 2000, Herman Roozenbeek wrote:
> What do I need to install to get gnome-core-1.1.7 and gnome-applets-1.1.7
> At the moment I have October Gnome installed and gdk-pixbuf 0.6.0.
> Does gdk-pixbuf need to be installed in the same place as Gnome? Or in the
> same place as Gtk/Gdk?
> Now, when I try to configure gnome-core, I get an error that gdk_pixbug
> needs to be installed.
> FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq
> To unsubscribe: mail firstname.lastname@example.org with
> "unsubscribe" as the Subject.
] [Thread Prev