Re: Gnome Pager and Tasklist

> Hi, I was wondering if some one could send via e-mail
> (rob@ZOOstation.cc) the binaries for the old October gnome pager, the
> one that has the tasklist built in.
>
> I have been useing the HElixCode tasklist and pager, but prefer the way
> the October ones worked, mostly the way that clicking on a task button
> would take me to that screen rather than moving that task to my current
> screen.

Right.  I like setting my task list so that all apps on all
desktops show up.  I can then just click on an app in the task bar
and it takes me to the workspace that the app is in.  Very nice.

Please don't take these kinds of options away from us users.  If
you want to change something at least leave the old behavior in
tact but as an option.  BTW I'm running WindowMaker 61.1.  Don't
know how much of this is related to the window manager as I haven't
read the gnome wm spec.

It seems there is no point in opening an app on a different
workspace and then having it brought to your current workspace,
after all what then is the point of having different workspaces.

Just my $0.02 worth.

--
George Farris - VE7FRG
George@gmsys.com