Improving the gnome-help-browser HTML?

Hello guys,

   The HTML generated by the various filters that provide access to
the GNOME help manuals, info and man pages could use the love of an
HTML expert, because the HTML we have right now is far from beautiful.

   Jacob has an experimental version of gnome-help-browser using
GtkHTML, so we can pretty much work around the buggy GtkXmTHML
finally.

   If you know HTML, we would love to hear from you how we can improve
the look of our generated info and man pages.  Please get in touch
with us for this.

Miguel.