RE: helix updates. where are they?

While I refuse to use Helix RPMs (I think that their time could have been
MUCH better spent on other things, like making the standard RPMs up to date,
or packages for Solaris, or AIX), I am proficient in FTP.  :)  Check out
ftp.helixcode.com.  There is a 'distributions' directory which contains the
most up to date helix RPMs.
	Greg