helix updates. where are they?

When I run helix-update, it tells me there are new apps, and asks if I
want to install them. I do not necessarily want these apps on all
machines, I'd like to download the rpms and save them in one common
place.  But when I look in the helixcode site, the individual package
listing has none of the updates that are described when I run helix
update.

Do you see it too? FOr example, there is gimp-1.17 in the site, but the
helix-update found gimp-1.18.

pj
--
Paul E. Johnson        			email: pauljohn@ukans.edu