Re: control-center-1.0.40 does not compile on Solaris

On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, Paul Barnfather wrote:

> Paul Barnfather wrote:
> >
> > Is this a similar problem to the one in 1.0.6 ? :-(
> >
> > Undefined                       first referenced
> >  symbol                             in file
> > setenv                              callbacks.o
> > ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to
> > .libs/screensaver-properties-capplet
> > collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> > make[4]: *** [screensaver-properties-capplet] Error 1
> >

> I just tried 1.0.50, it built fine...

Please note that 1.0.50 isn't released yet, and that any tarballs you're
grabbing are bound to be replaced by newer ones with the same name until
they're actually released.

If you got it from a mirror in sources/control-center, my apologies for
not making sure all the tarballs went into the right dir.

Aka "We replaced control-center-1.0.50.tar.gz five minutes ago"
-- Elliot					http://developer.gnome.org/
The first thing a programmer needs to admit is that any program is by far
more complex than his own mind. Thats why he partitions it into neat
pieces and avoids complexity.