GTK-Warnings should be cleared up for 1.0.50?

I was just playing around with gEdit and noticed several GTK errors when
the program starts.  I'll put them in below if you're interested, but
I'm sure we all see them all the time.  Mostly these warnings are
harmless, but I was wondering if one of the requirements for 1.0.50 is
that all these spurious warnings should be cleaned up.  Sensitive new
users will be extremely confused to see all the warning messages.

Just a though...

[weberd@dweber weberd]$ gedit /home/weberd/whatsnew.txt

GnomeUI-WARNING **: Could not open help topics file NULL

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkbox.c: line 332 (gtk_box_pack_start): assertion
`child->parent == NULL' failed.

Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_signal_collect_params(): invalid unclassed object
pointer for argument type `GtkWidget'