Re: Compiling Bonobo

This probably means that the package is slightly broken.  It looks like
the bonob minesweeper component expects the bonobo libraries to be
installed before it can compile.  Try changing to the bonobo subdirectory
and run "make install" to install the libraries and then try running make
from the base directory of the bonobo package again.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/