Re: pharmacy and suse 6.2 (very newbie)

Hi, it's me again. I am getting closer to the problem:
command line cvs works fine. pharmacy however doesn't show me any
modules - Is it correct that the modules window should show me the
projects that can be checked out? - It doesn't. The only thing this
window shows me is sometimes a trying-to-connect message (I don't
understand why this one is not in the console window) and then the
<server>: and cvs. That's all.
Is this how it is supposed to be?

Tobias