Re: pharmacy and suse 6.2 (very newbie)

ok, it's getting better now. But I can connect to anoncvs.gnome.org, as
well as to cvs.enlightenment.org. What happens is the following: I try
to change to the directory cvs (that is the only that is offered), and
after the check of some servers the connection is refused with "checkout
failed", and the following console message: cvs(checkout aborted): end
of file from server ...

Tobias