Gnumeric 0.36 has been released

Hello,

   I have just released Gnumeric 0.36, the new version of your
favorite computing spreadsheet.  The Gnumeric team came up with lots
of new features and improvements for enhancing your spreadsheet
experience.

* Availability:

	ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnumeric

* New features in this release

   This is not a complete list, but we did work very hard this time,
and the ChangeLog entries are not fully descriptive, I apologize in
advance.

* Documentation

	* Jukka improved the function's documentation and he also
	  added examples to numerous functions.

* User interface

	* New toolbar setup: we now have two toolbars and an emerging
	  system for creating more toolbars and managing them (me)

	* New toolbar items: Font, Font size, foreground color,
	  background color buttons available for quick formatting (me)

	* Quick format buttons on the toolbar: money format, percent
	  format, add decimals, remove decimals, add-thousands (me)

	* Edit/Delete added (Jukka)

	* Format/{Column,Row,Sheet} additions (me)

	* Implemented DnD support with images using Bonobo (Michael,
	  requires Bonobo).

	* Array input parser (Michael).

	* New Zoom dialog box, much improved (Jody).

	* Double clicking on row division now auto-sizes (just like
	  columns).

	* ESC should close all dialogs now properly (me)

	* All dialogs now have a widget focused at startup (me)

* Sheet objects

	* Michael reimplemented the framework for sheet objects, they
	  should behave saner

	* Many updates from Jody, Michael to this code.

* Printing

	* Per/sheet print-information and print-previewing to match
	  Excel (Michael).

	* Print information is loaded/saved now to the .gnumeric
	  files.

* Bonobo features

	* Excel images are imported using the Bonobo image component
	  (and soon to be the EOG component Federicoi and Michael are
	  working on) (Michael).

	* Many reference/unreference fixes from Michael to get the
	  code working properly with Bonobo.

* Excel support

	* Improved the image import code for images and pictures
	  (Escher code) by Jody

	* Excel objects are imported by default (this is enabled to
	  let you report better bugs in this piece of code ;-), Jody.

	* Increased row limit to 64k (to match Excel 2000).

	* Michael started to drop the mmap usage for loading excel
	  files.

	* LibOLE2 API rewrite from Michael.

	* Exports Excel add-in functions (Michael)

	* Exports summary info to Excel (Frank)

	* Default columns/rows sizes now match the Excel sizes.

* Fixes

	* Morten Welinder as usual fixed many bugs and plugged many
	  memory leaks in the code all over the place.

	* Scrollbars should be updated properly now (Jody).

* Internals

	* Jody redid the selection code and now it handles overlapping
	  selections correctly.  The code he wrote is easily
	  accessible by developers by using the selection_apply()
	  routine.

	  Many bugs are fixed as a side effect of this work.

	* Changed to use selection_apply in many spots

	* Improved the workbook_feedback code

* Functions.

	* PERCENTRANK() fixed (Jukka)

	* MATCH(), INDEX() started (Michael)

	* LOGEST() implemented (Morten)

	* PERCENTILE() implemented (Jukka, Morten)

* New widgets

	* GtkComboBox, this is the ideal GtkComboBox (me)

	* ColorCombo, a color selector combo box (me)

Enjoy,
Miguel.