Re: GNOME WWW pages hacked?

Someone inserted an entry "dfg" into the software map with some rouge
javascript in it.  As a temporary measure, I modified the entry to change
the <script> tags to <xscript> tags.  When it next updates, the problem
should go away.

The entry should be deleted though as it is not for any valid program.
Some extra checks should be added to the software map entry pages to
remove HTML tags or something.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au