Re: db2html

On 17 Sep, Raja R Harinath wrote:
| For Linux, you can get `db2html' from:

I don't want db2html, or Jade.  I'm getting a bit tight on space, and
I'm trying to minimize the number of additional packages I need to
install.

I don't see any conditionals on the build of gnome-terminal/index.html;
if you have CVS you're apparently assumed to have the whole DocBook
thing installed.

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu