Re: Have to click twice on RMB menu to execute an action?

Dan Hensley wrote:

> I'm using gnome-core-1.0.9 and WindowMaker 0.60.  I've got it configured
> so I get Gnome's menu with the right mouse button.  I've noticed that
> when I click on something in a submenu (i.e. New,->Terminal) I have to
> click twice for it to execute.  Does anyone else have this problem?  Is
> it WM related, or is it a Gnome thing?
>
> Dan

I found out that this only happens when I try to select the item using the
left mouse button.  If I use the right mouse button, it only takes one
click.  This may be working as designed, but I think it should only need
one left mouse button click.

Dan