gnome-session problems (was Re: keyboard beeps)

On Fri, Sep 03, 1999 at 02:18:52PM -0400, Elliot Lee wrote:
> Why don't you want to run gnome-session?
>
> It would be better to get any problems in gnome-session fixed, rather than
> have people do bad, non-extensible hacks to their ~/.Xclients.

okay, i just started gnome-session and everything looks fine for now, i'll
tell if anything funny happens.

> The time for action is past! Now is the time for senseless bickering!
Certainly feels like it :((

Sarel Botha          |     Computer &           | +27 341 81341
(sjb@dundee.lia.net) |        Accounting        | BOX 2065, Dundee