Re: more automated download?

this is a great idea - i live behind a firewall at work that only allows
http, so i spend lots of time shift-clicking. perhaps the site could
generate a form with the list of packages, and the user could check the
ones that they want/need, and click on a download button at the bottom (a
la windows update). that would make it much more user-friendly.