signal 6

This is a message i tried sending to windowmaker.org but their email servers must be down, anyways
---------
I was trying to run windowmaker that i installed off my suse v6.2 cd's when i cam accross and error saying signal 6 send an email to bug@windowmaker.org
I think this error might have somting to do with gnome as windowmaker was working fine up until the point where i decided to install all the gnome packages [well most of 'em anyway].
What has struck me as weird is that on my original installation [the default suse plus a few programs] i managed to have windowmaker open and then i ran the panel command from inside windowmaker for gnome and it worked fine but then when i restarted it i got the error. So i reinstalled linux again [using the minium installation and installing only windowmaker as the manager and the gnome stuff] and i got the same error straight away.
I have included the output of startx as an attachment. I hope this is enough as i'm only a newbie and i don't know much about this stuff.
From Ben Michie.

.xbug