Re: Gnome compile help.

Go:)tz

=     Dr. Goetz Golla                   Internet: golla@genua.de  =
=     Gesellschaft fuer Netzwerk- und   Tel: +49 (89) 991950-0    =
=     Unix-Administation mbH            Fax.: +49 (89) 991950-99  =
=     85551 Kirchheim b. Muenchen       Germany                   =

On Sat, 30 Oct 1999, Darryl Baker wrote:

>   I just downloaded Gone and tried to compile it , this is the error
> I ran into  "configure:error:could not find gnomeConfig.sh file that is
> generated by gnome-libs install" . The file isn't present on my system
> (installed with the rpm version) , however Gnome runs just fine. What
> can I do about this error? Thanks

You have to set the path to the gnome software in configure. This will
mostly be /opt/gnome, and it is set in configure
ac_default_prefix=.....

In order compile gnome stuff from tar balls you will also need to install
certain development packages.

Cheers

Go:)tz