Re: gtkmm-1.0.3-1 is broken too

On Sat, 30 Oct 1999, Eric Windisch wrote:

> Hum, I'm not a linux newbie but I was trying to figure out what happened
> with
> my install.. I checked and you are right, infact it seems that all the
> libraries in /opt/gnome/lib are linked incorrectly.. libgtop, etc..
> --
> Eric Windisch

I just ran across the incorrect gtop library links, too.

Also, for gnumeric rpm bailed out with
"gnumeric:  free list corrupt (12706376), contact rpm-list@redhat.com"

Nevertheless, after correcting the incorrect links and some minor fixes I
have a running gnome system now.
The only exception is gdm, which crashes with the message "an x io error
occured".

Cheers

Go:)tz