Re: Mapping Windows Key to Foot Menu

----- Original Message -----
From: <jgotts@old.tqstats.com>
To: <gnome-list@gnome.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 1999 1:11 AM
Subject: Mapping Windows Key to Foot Menu

> [Note that I've set my Reply-To: to a different address than my From:
address.]

> This is probably a FAQ, but here goes anyway:
>
> What's the easiest way to map the Windows key to bring up the foot menu
(or
> in my case, since I went out and bought a Linux Cool Keyboard, the Tux
key)?

I'm not sure there's a good way to do it with no command line way to tell
the panel to do that. There may be a command line way to send X a mouse
click at (25,768-25) or something like that, but that wouldn't be clean.

I too have prepaired my keybord for that day
(http://www.rpi.edu/~frantb/gnome/ :-)

--Ben