Re: run dialog

>I think you're right, it should go in the panel. The panel needs to figure
>out how to do key bindings anyway, because it needs the windows key
>attached to the foot menu.

IMHO the default should be that, but not hard coded ("it needs but must not
necesarly"). The correct way should be a command line app that passes
requests to the panel (so you can use it with any WM) or any other smart
solution but never impossing the use of a given key. BTW some keyboards do
not have that key (famous old IBMs, lot better than modern ones) and some
persons prefer metakey better than winkey behaviour. I even know people who
do not use the Gnome menu (they right click when needed). One size fits all
is not a solution.

GSR