Re: session management

Michael Vanderford wrote:

 > > Is there any way to code a session managed client, so that it always
 > > starts no matter if the user saved the session when closing down?
 >
 > Click Main menu - settings - session management.

Do you mean Main menu -> Settings -> Session Manager Properties, then
selecting a running app from the list and clicking "Respawn" under "Style"?

I have not tried this method in a long long time... I usually go under Main
menu -> Settings -> Startup Programs.  How do these two methods differ?

Raul Acevedo
raul@cantara.com