Re: Gnome at LinuxTag 2000?

Matthias Warkus wrote:
> Ever since I went there for the first time in 1998, I've been a big
> fan of the LinuxTag, which is (you should know) Europe's biggest Linux
> expo. Better yet, I live less than an hour away from Kaiserslautern,
> where the LinuxTag takes place.
>
> Maybe Gnome should have a booth at LinuxTag 2000? Since I live so
> near, I would cheerfully organise it. Maybe someone could come over to
> deliver a speech/lecture/whatever about Gnome, too.

Gnome should definitively have a booth there.  There will be enough
space for Free Software Projects.  The Gnome booth was one I missed
at the last LinuxTag.

> The sooner we decide on it, the easier we'll get a booth. LinuxTag is
> crammed, usually.

If you are interested in running a booth, please stay in touch with
me or Oliver Zendel (zendel@unix-ag.org).  If you require help or
experience for running such a booth, contact me.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Debian GNU/Linux                           The choice of a GNU generation.