Re: Nasty surprise. Who is the culprit?

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Dan Hensley wrote:

> Elliot Lee wrote:
>
> > Calm down and visit the control-center. :) The CD configuration capplet is
> > under the "Peripherals" section.
>
> What version of control-center?  I have 1.0.51, and all I have is keyboard and
> mouse.

The CD capplet comes with magicdev. Maybe you installed magicdev with a
different --prefix than the rest of the GNOME stuff, I dunno.

-- Elliot					http://developer.gnome.org/
The first thing a programmer needs to admit is that any program is by far
more complex than his own mind. Thats why he partitions it into neat
pieces and avoids complexity.