Re: Gnumeric 0.40 is out.

On Fri, Oct 22, 1999 at 08:59:17AM -0500, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > It looks like the configure script accepts Bonobo 0.4, even though it says
> > it's checking for > 0.4.  So the compile still fails the way 0.39
> > failed...  Compiling without bonobo support still works, though.
>
> Rats.  Wonder what did i do wrong this time?

  Hmm, I just compiled gnumeric, bonobo (CVS) and it worked fine and
created a nice big 'gnumeric-bonobo'.

--
There's a lot to be said for not saying a lot.

Mike Hall <mhall@riverside.org>, ICQ: #37292579, http://www.riverside.org
System Administrator (MH993) (*nix, OS/2 certified - C, Perl, CGI hacker)