Re: about menues from foot

On Fri, Oct 22, 1999 at 04:28:59PM -0300 or thereabouts, Sergio A. Kessler wrote:

> it wouldn't be better to move the "about panel" from the main
> menu to the rigth click on the panel ?
> and the "about gnome" to the opening screen of control-center
> (or another place) ?

I was wondering about these two entries today. "About..." is the
"about the panel" one. But "About Gnome..." looks like it will
tell you about Gnome itself, perhaps taking you to the User's
Guide. Instead, it seems to produce guname? At least, it's details
about the system: it's the same result as clicking "System Info"
in the Utilities section.

Should this be happening? It doesn't really seem to me obvious
that "About Gnome" should lead to a program telling you what
chip, OS, and diskspace you have...

Telsa