RE: Newbie alert

Upgrade!  I installed that a couple of months after I installed RH5.2, and
it was, uhm, less than stable.  I usually got about 20 minutes of work
before it crashed.  I just yesterday upgraded from the GNOME that comes with
RH6.0 to the oktober release, and it's got a lot of nice things that have
been fixed.  It also doesn't give me 2M 'GTK got message for unknown window
on:0.1' messages anymore.  In fact, it hasn't given me an error message
yet, although I've just been trying to overwhelm our firewall with traffic
today.
	Greg