Re: GNOME on Ice

>Sawmill allows changing of the keybindings - and they can be changed
>easily using the supplied Gnome control-center capplet.  So if you're
>looking for a good WM for Gnome...

I will give a try soon I hope. That and IceWM with changed keys. What I want
is a WM capable of running with and without Gnome (for a 486), and that keys
and looks are fully configurable (plain look, btw, I do not need pixmaps,
single 3D bevel and nothing more; and keys due apps like Blender, that eat a
lot of them), but not eye candy.

Now the problem I still see: where are the DOCS? I read IceWM docs, and I am
stupid or the docs do not say anything about keybindings. OK, I am stupid.

GSR