Re: Maybe a stupid idea but :-))

Mikael Hermansson wrote:

> I want to write a Mini Desktop publishing software for Linux.
> Based on ideas from Calamus DTP from my old Atari machine :-)

Thats a bit of a large task there :-) Calamus was (is) a superb DTP program.

> 1. Is the gnome-canvas the thing to use for that kind of project?

I'm not an expert on the canvas but its what I would first think of using.

> 2. Is there any plannes to implement print support to the gnome-canvas
> in the near future?

IIRC yes.

David

--
Make your site SCREEM - Site Creating & Editing EnvironMent
The program is better than the reliability of http://screem.org :-)

david@screem.org