Re: FreeBSD 3.3 and libgtop-1.0.5

Jan Conrad <conrad@th.physik.uni-bonn.de> writes:

> I've had the same problem and issued a bug report on it...
>
> Just put the following defs into <YOUR SRC>/include/glibtop/procstate.h:
> (see docs/reference.texi :-)
>
> #define GLIBTOP_PROCESS_RUNNING                 1
> #define GLIBTOP_PROCESS_INTERRUPTIBLE           2
> #define GLIBTOP_PROCESS_UNINTERRUPTIBLE         4
> #define GLIBTOP_PROCESS_ZOMBIE                  8
> #define GLIBTOP_PROCESS_STOPPED                 16
> #define GLIBTOP_PROCESS_SWAPPING                32
>
> It works and I hope it's the right place, but so far I didn't get an
> answer from the libgtop developer(s) :-(

Sorry, I was very busy with work and other things withing the last two
weeks so I just came to read your bug report right now ....

The constants above were added in the developer version of LibGTop
(just found out that the manual needs to be fixed as well, there should be
 some kind a conditional ...)

--
Martin Baulig - martin@home-of-linux.org - http://www.home-of-linux.org