Re: new gnome and netscape

> I think I am having the same problem.  Even when I run netscape (4.61) from
> the command line like /usr/bin/netscape http://127.0.0.1/ It starts,hangs and
> never runs.  I've only noticed this problem after 1.0.50

that is really bizzare.  Unless netscape was relying on some dynamic
library from gnome, I don't see how it could effect it.  I upgraded
stuff from cvs and haven't seen any problems.  Hmm.  really odd.  I guess
you'll have to hope for someone else to respond, i'm stumped. :)

-chris

Christopher Rogers      http://www.darkcorner.net
gandalf@darkcorner.net  gandalf@pobox.com

Top 20 Replies by Programmers when their programs don't work:
#2. Where were you when the program blew up?