Attention all Gnome users..

To all gnome users,

I'm collecting screenshots of October Gnome to be added to the GNOME
website.  I'd like screenshots from a variety of different systems,
so when you send your screenshots to me, tell me what platform you
are running (OS and archetecture) and what window manager you are
using.  I'd like a few in languages other than English to show the
internationalization effort, and I'd like to see a variety of GNOME
applications running.

Send screenshots to the following address:

screenshots@DoLinux.org

Jamin Philip Gray
jgray@writeme.com
http://students.cec.wustl.edu/~jpg2/

All I want is a warm bed, a kind word, and unlimited power.