Re: Magellan, the KDE e-mail integrated system

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999, Sarel J. Botha wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 11, 1999 at 04:33:29PM -0500, Cory Watson wrote:
> > Perhaps some of us should get together and discuss this seperately through
> > email??
>
> could someone host a mailing list for us somewhere ?

We can have one made on gnome.org. I'll let people know as soon as it
exists.

-- Elliot					http://developer.gnome.org/
The first thing a programmer needs to admit is that any program is by far
more complex than his own mind. Thats why he partitions it into neat
pieces and avoids complexity.