Someone's looking for a job

A friend of mine just called me on the phone, and we talked a bit
about my "job" at the Gnome project, that is, the organisation I do
for the icon artists.

He asked me whether he could get a job with the project, too. He might
do translations of documentation or such.

The name is Philipp Maitrot, the address is <maitrot@gmx.net>. If
someone has got a job for him, reply; I've set a Reply-To header.

mawa
--
I think it's interesting that the Athenians coined the term 'idiot'
to refer to someone who had _no_ interest in politics.