Re: Graphics software

That really doesn't have much to do with GNOME, although you could check
the GNOME software map to check for these kinds of things.

I'd suggest you get the GIMP (www.gimp.org) for 2D graphics manipulation.
I believe there's a GTK/GNOME front-end to POVRAY, you should be able to
find that in the GNOME software map.  I know there's a lot of commercial
Linux software for high-end graphics manipulation (blows stuff like
TrueSpace out of the water), but I'm not sure what the software is called
or who produces it.

Sean Middleditch