Re: Gnome advocay help/advice

> > Screem is also a good gnome application to demo.  Gnome-python to show
>
> Screem is OK, so long as you don't try to actually do anything with it :-)

:-)

> If you do decide on using it as a demo app then use the latest snapshot as
> it's a bit more stable.

I haven't gotten around to testing that.  I've found screem to be okay for
casual use.  I think though it is still quite a cool app.  I'm trying to
use it at work instead of (bleah) Frontpage.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/