SV: new GNOME users...

Hi all,

My name is Daniel Persson and i have been running Gnome since it was a
little app for changing the background :)

Im currently running a Swedish Gnomesite at http://wlug.westbo.se/gnome

Iv'e got some request of making this site english instead,
however, i havent got time to start doing it.

I feel like a English version should be of more use for a lot of people.

So, what im trying to say is, YES i would like to be part of of this :)

However, im very busy at work, and i am not good at graphics.
But, i like to write and i love Gnome :)

I belive that i also could put up with a server and bandwith.
(If not the Gnome team could help us out with this).

It would be nice to have http://users.gnome.org  or
http://www.gnomeusers.org or something.

It would be very nice to have a website that could serve as a resource for
the general use of Gnome.

Regards
Daniel