Re: Point of Settings/Color Selector... in gnome-terminal

This implementation is out-of-sync with UI of
most other similar-looking color pickers.
In fact, the only other color picker that I am
aware of that works this way is the one in IBM's
Warp OS/2.

It's cool functionality, but it would be much more
intuitive for most people to allow selecting a UI
element and then using the color picker to color the
element.  For example, look at Netscape --> Edit -->
Preferences --> Appearance --> Colors.

	Miles