Re: Point of Settings/Color Selector... in gnome-terminal
- From: Miles Lane <miles amazon com>
- To: Federico Mena Quintero <federico redhat com>
- Cc: kevinatk home com, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Point of Settings/Color Selector... in gnome-terminal
- Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 22:29:57 -0700
This implementation is out-of-sync with UI of
most other similar-looking color pickers.
In fact, the only other color picker that I am
aware of that works this way is the one in IBM's
It's cool functionality, but it would be much more
intuitive for most people to allow selecting a UI
element and then using the color picker to color the
element. For example, look at Netscape --> Edit -->
Preferences --> Appearance --> Colors.
Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> > Could someone please tell me what the point of "Settings/Color
> > Selector..." in gnome-terminal as it does not seam to do anything
> > useful...
> You can drag the colors from the color selector to the terminal to
> configure it.
> FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq
> To unsubscribe: mail email@example.com with
> "unsubscribe" as the Subject.
] [Thread Prev