Re: gBackGround applet version 0.9.5

On 03-Oct-99 jack wallen, jr wrote:
> my first observations is that this little applet is a beaut!  thanks for
> doing this up....
>
> the only thing i notice is that it doesn't add an entry in the add applet
> menu.  is there a way to implement this?
>
> regardless - good job!  i'm using it right now....lots o' buffy pics! ;-)

First of all, thank you.

Secondly, I just looked and there was a mistake in the make install section.
You should have a gBackGround_applet.gnorba and gBackGround_applet.desktop in
the distribution.

Find them and, as root, do:

cp gBackGround_applet.gnorba `gnome-config --sysconfdir`/CORBA/servers/
cp gBackGround_applet.desktop `gnome-config --datadir`/applets/Amusements/

This should do it.

Sorry for the inconveniance.  I'm putting up a new tarball with the correct
Makefile at my website just as soon as I build it.

                                        -Govind Salinas