RFC: session saving

Hi there

I would just like to get some comments on something I would like to code.

First, there should be a default session, one that gets saved to when you
say so. Maybe, foot -> Sessions -> Save as default.

Now for behaviour changes: If you log out, , start an app or close an app the
session is saved as "Last". When something like X crashes nothing is saved,
if you login again Default is loaded.
To continue your work: click Foot -> Sessions -> Load -> Last.

And something I've proposed before: you can click Foot -> Sessions -> Save ->
New session/project, it asks you for a name, copies your default and in
future you can save to this session and load it anytime and start work on a
different project.

So, any comments?

Another thing: I notice there's a --choose-session option to gnome-session,
but it only loads a box with a list of apps in the session and starts
gnome-session like it normally does. Is that what it's supposed to do?

--
SJ Botha         sjb@dundee.lia.net