Re: Window Size problem

On 02-Oct-99 Tom Gilbert wrote:

* Alexander Volovics (awol@xs4all.nl) wrote:
>> I had already searched everywhere in .enlightenment but I can't find
>> any reference to LyX anywhere, however cryptic.

> It'll be a hidden file, you'll only see it if you do an ls -a, I'm
> sure its there though, thats how E works!

Something very funny must have happened because it was not there!
I didn't have time to explore what had really happened so I just removed
every trace of enlightenment and LyX and reinstalled (I needed to compile
a new version of LyX anyway). So far things seem to be working again.

Thanks very much for the help.

Alexander