Re: Right Click on it

On Sun, 3 Oct 1999, Geert Bevin wrote:

> Vincent Harvey wrote:
> >
> > Again, I speak to soon. There is a open in browser option when you right click
> > them. Its a
> > good idea, since I woudn't like just clicking on them to open netscape.
>
> Yeah, but this doesn't do anything apparently.

There was a bug in 1.0.40 that made the "gnome_execute_a_program_for_me()"
not work in certain strange-and-unreproducible conditions. If you get
1.0.50, it should work.

-- Elliot					http://developer.gnome.org/
The first thing a programmer needs to admit is that any program is by far
more complex than his own mind. Thats why he partitions it into neat
pieces and avoids complexity.