Re: try to take a look at...

Havoc Pennington wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Oct 1999, Kenneth lléphaane Christiansen wrote:
> > tigert's gnome website proposal:
> >
> > located at:
> >

> I like that a lot but it looks hard to implement in HTML...
> Havoc

I can make a template for this, it's not that compilated. I haven't got
time 'till Tuesday, but after that I can start immediately on it. Should
take about a day tops. If you're interested to see what I've done in
HTML check out There's both old and new stuff
there, but I'm quite confident that Tigert's picture is do-able.

Geert Bevin -
Montenegrostraat 11      1060 Brussels
BELGIUM                   0477/302.599