Re: Gnome Icon Status Report #11 -- Back From Outer Space

+++ Sun, Nov 28, 1999 at 06:14:03PM -0500 +++
Ben FrantzDale e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.

> > Settings Submenus:
> > - Multimedia (candidate in the making)
> > (10) - User Interface Options
>
> I'd argue that the settings Multimedia menu should have the same icon as the
> regular Multimedia menu....

They will. As soon as the candidate is finished, it will replace both.

mawa
--
in the distance a roasted cave newt screamed in agony
                                                  -- Andrew Palfreyman