dare to repost my question about xchat-1.3.6 output vanishing

System used fbsd3.2
Libraries the versions requeried by xchat1.3.6 in /usr/ports/
were installed with the programm.After approx. 10th use of programm
output vanishes completly(e.g. I do not see any messages from ANY
users in ANY mode:dcc chat,private msg,conversation in channel).
Any suggestions or even solutions.

As I am new to GNOME ENVIROMENT I do not know what information you will
need in this particular case but any questions aimed to clear the
situation for you are surely welcome.

Best Regards,
Ariel Burbaickij