Re: New apps?

Yes. GnomeCard already does the contact manager part, and as soon as
evolution (gnome's top secret ultra rad spiffy keen mail client) is done,
they should be integrated together. (I'm presuming gnomecard will end up
as a bonobo component? Like everything else in gnome...) It will be extra
cool.:) I can't wait.

	David Fallon