GNOME at Comdex

>>No GNOME shirts,  the booth was very small and un-manned
This is a comment from a member of our LUG who is at COMDEX. This really
bothers me as it seems multiple times I have read that the GNOME booth
wasn't what they expected. I really hope that GNOME doesn't become the
of the Linux desktop (technically better, but just not marketed right).
know Miguel mentioned a PR team a couple times, but I hope they're not
as good as IBM marketers (continuing the OS/2 analogy ;).

Steve Fox