Re: Mail Check Applet feature suggestion

"John P . Looney" <jplooney-gnome@online.ie> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 16, 1999 at 03:25:43PM -0500, Jacob Berkman mentioned:
> > Daniel Serodio <dserodio@email.com> writes:
> > > 	I'd really like the Mail Check Applet to be able to play a .wav when I
> > > have new mail. Of course, it would be useful for more people if it had
> > > an option like "Execute XXX when new mail arrives" or something.
> > The mailcheck applet in gnome-core 1.1.0 has both of these features.
>
>  Don't suppose it's possible to get it to check multiple mailboxes, or
> Maildir boxes, is it ?

I'm sorry, but I haven't read the whole thread, so I hope my answer is
not to wrong.

Yes I think you are right, this mail checker is not able to do
so, but I know a mail-watcher which is able to watch as many mbox
mailboxes as you which.

You can find it at:
http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~crunchy/linux/gbox_applet.html

crunchy