RE: Adding GNOME to Solaris7

Sorry, I've been off sick for a couple of days =OZ

You can use whichever WM takes your fancy - though the Gnome Panel on the
same acreen as the CDE one looks odd ;O)

Plus dtwm (the CDE window manager) doesn't pay attention to Gnome hints, so
it doesn't work very well with it, though it does work.

Good luck,

Mark.